Organisations To Contact After A Homicide

You may need to notify some or all of the following people and organisations:

Department of Human Services - Australian Government

Superannuation company

Solicitor and/or public trustee


Financial institutions and loan companies

Banks/ credit card providers

Building societies

Credit unions


Australia Tax Office

Trade unions or professional associations

Department of Veterans Affairs

State Debt Recovery

Post office

Electoral office

Health fund

Doctor, specialist, hospital




Roads and Traffic Authority (RTA)

Clubs, organisations and associations

Church or religious organisation

Household help, caretaker services, home nursing services, meal delivery

Home appliance rental

Home Medical Aids rental company

School, Tafe, College University

Telephone Company

Electricity Company

Gas Company

Insurance Companies -



-Home and Contents,